Monday, April 8, 2013

INI EDO’S SEXY CURVES, BUM CAUSE STIRS AT AN EVENT


Recently at the unveiling of Glo X Factor, one actress whose entrance caused stir is Ini Edo. The beautiful actress, Ini made a show–stopping appearance at the event held at the Get Arena, Lekki, Lagos, last Wednesday.

Ini’s sexy curves and wow bum which hid inside her brown dress made all men to fall over themselves and on a number of occasions, she was being asked to come to the red carpets for shots with teeming fans taking turns for photo ops.

In Nollywood, where very few actresses have combined their art, sex and style perfectly, Ini Edo stands out and constant like a Northern Star.

In her word, “I think I was prettier when I was much younger. I saw some of my old pictures and I was like wow! Was this me? How did I become like this? I don’t know what I do really; not that I do so much. I work out as much as I can and try to eat right. I try to keep my skin colour by moisturizing and basically I try to be happy.”

On actresses toning or bleaching their skins, she said “I think it’s the most stupid thing to do. It’s a big sign of lack of confidence. And I have never been tempted to do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment

ads

FOR YOUR ADVERT PLACEMENT, WEBSITE DESIGN AND
BULK SMS, CONTACT US AT tjdonzylex@gmail.com OR CALL 08134606706, 08028015578